Adam N. Hirsch
Adam represents a wide variety of clients, ranging from individuals to small business owners to large corporations. He has a particular focus on business disputes, and has experience litigating such disputes in numerous state and federal courts. He has also represented business clients in arbitration and mediation proceedings. Adam also represents employees in employment discrimination matters.
Before joining Robinson, Curley & Clayton, Adam was an associate at Jenner & Block in Chicago, where his practice focused on complex business litigation.
- Stratego Consulting, Inc. v. Lawson Products, Inc. (Cook Cty., Illinois) - Represent a local small business in suit arising from alleged breach of consulting contract. Client received favorable verdict and $1.4 million award following bench trial; defendant's appeal is pending, as is a cross-appeal on damages.
- Infinity Resources, Inc. v. Oracle Corp. (San Francisco Cty., California) - Represented prominent online retailer in a fraud and breach of contract case against a major e-commerce software vendor. After defeating summary judgment, the case was tried to a jury.
- Confidential (N.D. Ill.) - Represented large vendor in breach of contract dispute with retailer. Reached favorable resolution that included continuation of ongoing business relationship with minimal discovery and legal expense.
- Confidential (D. Conn.) - Represented closely-held business in RICO suit brought against former officer and contractors.
- Confidential (N.D. Ill.) - Represented employee in Title VII action against former employer. Following discovery, obtained favorable settlement through mediation.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2001
- University of Texas at Austin,B.A., Plan 2 Program with Highest Honors, 1998
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)
- Getting What's Due: Prejudgment Interest in Illinois, Illinois Bar Journal, Vol. 98, #8 (August 2010)
Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Literacy Chicago Associate Board, 2004-2008, Executive Board, 2008
- West Bucktown Neighborhood Association Zoning Committee, 2009
Awards and Recognitions
- Named a Super Lawyers "Rising Star" in Business Litigation and General Litigation for 2010-2013
- Completed training sufficient to be certified as a qualified mediator in Cook County, Illinois.